Friday, April 23, 2010

Arrington Vineyards


Arrington Vineyards
6211 Patton Road
Arrington, TN 37014-9116

This was my second time to visit this Winery/Vineyard. The first time I went was during the week last summer. This time, it was a bit crowded. You only get to sample 4 of the wines and no bottle of wine is under $14. The main reason I enjoy this place is because of the picnic area outside. They have plenty of picnic tables and are situated on a hill, so you have a GREAT view! They also have live music, I believe, but I really don't care for that. We bought 1 bottle of wine, but brought 2. Personally, none of their wines are really that great. I enjoy most sweet and semi-sweet wines, but other wineries I have been to have much better tasting wines, for MUCH better prices!

I would only recommend this place for picnic and enjoying great scenery. The wine is nothing to write home about. If you are looking for a good winery, I suggest Sumner Crest Winery. It is my personal favorite. Others I enjoy are on the "Rocky Top Wine Trail" in Pigeon Forge. Both places let you try as many wines (if not all) that you want, give you MUCH bigger portions, and the cheapest bottles start at $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment